Select Client Engagements
Fortune 300 medical technology company
Focus: Generate customer insights to develop new cybersecurity services
- Analyzed “jobs to be done” for healthcare providers for cybersecurity of medical devices.
- Assessed internal capabilities and competitive offerings to inform the development of new cybersecurity services.
- Developed business plan for selected services to support investment for commercialization.
Fortune 50 information technology company
Focus: Develop commercialization strategy for AI-based clinical decision support system
- Created a plan to operationalize healthcare provider segmentation across four business units.
- Developed a data-driven account coverage model and introduced recommended assignments to sales leaders.
- Interviewed marketing and sales leadership and provided recommendations for improved alignment in areas of marketing campaigns and cross-business initiatives.
Small cap in-vitro diagnostics company
Focus: Generate customer insights and plan to commercialize new in-vitro diagnostics
- Conducted market research to document patient flows for lung cancer patients.
- Tested impact of new screening and diagnostic tests on patient flows, and identified criteria for early adoption of new tests.
- Created a value proposition and commercialization strategy for new diagnostic tests for screening and staging of lung cancer.